Our EcoMaxx Series of forklifts was built with an eye towards finding the perfect balance of high quality components, innovative features, durability and affordability. Ranging from 8,000 – 22,000 lb. capacity, the Starke EcoMaxx pneumatic tire series of lift trucks utilizes the latest technology and advanced engineering to create economical lift trucks with low emissions and low noise to protect your working environment. All diesel models are available with US Environmental Protection Agency approved Cummins, Isuzu and Kohler Tier IV engines, all of which offer advanced combustion technology and reduced fuel consumption. Each engine also includes a dual air filter system, with both a pre-filter and air-filter to improve performance and further reduce fuel consumption.
- Operator Comfort – Standard ergonomic features include a full suspension seat for added comfort, rear handle with horn and wide angle mirrors to reduce the amount of unnecessary movement and turning.
- Wide View Mast – Intelligent design and effective chain and hose placement allows for wider forward visibility from the operator seat.
- Solid Overhead Guard – As an integrated part of the chassis the overhead guard provides optimal durability and protection for your operators.
- Safety Features – Easy access side-step with non-slip surface and operator entry handles allow for safe entry and exit from the truck.
- Options – Our EcoMaxx forklifts are available with a wide variety of options including fork positioners, dual load wheels, and customized load back rests, mast heights and fork lengths.
- Mast options include a 2 stage wide view mast from 98″ – 236″, a 2 stage mast with full free lift from 98″ to 157″ and a 3 stage mast with full free lift from 146″ – 236″